Friday link love - a round up some of our favorite
things from the blogosphere for the month of September:
- Always stylish, Erin Gates picks her 25 favorite boots for fall on Elements of Style .
- Lena Dunham Gives Great Advice over on A Cup of Jo. Lena answers fans' personal questions in a series of funny, inspiring videos. Her much anticipated book, NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL, will be released at the end of the month and can be pre-ordered here.
- The Pink Pagoda shares her weekend plans of binge TV watching - illustrated with a hilarious video from Portlandia. Sadly, we can relate.
- Jamie Meares, of I Suwanee and Furbish, puts the whole "blogging is hard" thing in perspective with a witty response to the NYT article When Blogging Becomes a Slog.
- Bought this comfy, yet stylish tunic sweatshirt with zipper details from J Crew - thanks to Mandy of Waiting on Martha
- Love this blue and grey living room designed by House of Jade Interiors - featuring our Beth Lacefield for Surya Alameda AMD-1011 rug.
- A colorful DIY project that involves a POM POM maker from Honestly WTF. Enough said.
- Autumn style inspiration from This is Glamorous
- The Ultimate Crostini Station from Design Love Fest. Hummus has never looked so good.